THANK GOD I'M NOT IN AMERICA!!!
Anywhere else I'd say it was a joke.
----------------------------------------------------
My comments: Yes, I am definitely more afraid of the War on Terror than of the actual terrorists! I'm sure that I'm not going to be attacked by the jihadists here in my 20,000 person cowtown in the middle of Bumfuck. But I certainly do fear the government wiretapping my calls, spying on my activities, and now, of course, this shit.
Anywhere else I'd say it was a joke.
----------------------------------------------------
My comments: Yes, I am definitely more afraid of the War on Terror than of the actual terrorists! I'm sure that I'm not going to be attacked by the jihadists here in my 20,000 person cowtown in the middle of Bumfuck. But I certainly do fear the government wiretapping my calls, spying on my activities, and now, of course, this shit.
DHS says that they need a way to detect possible “future” terrorists without a criminal past and with no known ties to terrorist organizations and therefore do not appear in any government databases. The technology will use advanced biometric technology in an attempt to “read minds” of people in public places, like airports.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment